Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The wind demon within me?

Does anybody know where I can get a copy of a book. The title is "The Wind Demon Within Me: The True Story of One Woman's Lifelong Battle With Demonic Possession After Becoming a Jehovah's Witness" By Mercedes O Ryan and the ISBN 10: 1438929994 / 1-4389-2999-4


ISBN 13: 9781438929996.





I desperately need to get this book and it is sold out everywhere. I have tried searching for it on out of print book websites. I found a couple of sites that said they had it and then when I went to purchase it they refunded my money because they couldn't get it. So I am left to try and find a second hand one. I have spent all night looking on google for either a copy I can purchase or a download of it. I have found that it is on google books website but you can only read a certain amount of pages before it restricts the access to it. Can anybody give me a electronic version if you have it I would be eternally greatful or even a book and I will pay for it you name the price. I have been a jehovahs witness and struggled with alot of the same things this author speaks about even though I only read the first five chapters. I need to get this book to get some closure on leaving the JWs and also maybe find a solution to my problems,





Somebody please help me get this book. I can't believe the book is out of print this is a book that is sorely needed and I am suprised it is not more popular. Thanks in advance to anybody who is able to help me out or even give suggestions on how to source an out of print book. :)|||http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=kdOcy鈥?/a>

1 comment:

  1. Hi I want to get contact with you! Please mail me at NIKLASBENG@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete