Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Seeking author of Fiction Paperback- Icons, A book about spies.?

This was a mass market paperback- Mid 1980's - I recall it having south west colors on the cover- was a $6.95 ish book- Yes one of sort of many pages- I have searched for years- It may be called Icons, a Book of Spies-


I am twice sure it is ABOUT - But any clues would be helpful.


This is one of those, had it in my hands and put it back


moments- Thought best to pay a bill- BOO HOO- I called book stores- searched on line - two years and no answer-


I don't have the ISBN number and I don't have the author's name- That is the first question the book stores ask- Someone must have read it- It was mass market


had a full store window in a mall and even was displayed in


cardboard boxes decorated to match all up the main aisles yet not one CLUE to the elusive Icons, a Book about spies.


Fiction Paperback LOST- OH the SORROW- it looked like a great book.. WAS IT? THANKS for a clue- 8-)|||http://www.allreaders.com/Topics/info_18鈥?/a>





is it this book?





The Icon by Frederick Forsyth

No comments:

Post a Comment