Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Need help APA Citation?

Ok, I'm having serious issues understanding APA citation for E-books, online Journal entries and articles. Ive tried searching online, and using the built in Citation maker in Word and no luck %26gt;%26lt; Im going to post the info for the references I have. Would it be possible for you guys to help me about and show me how it should be set up. Im pressed for time, its for my Finals paper in a class online. Im over seas for military and currently have no time to try and get this part done, ive spent the last 2 1/2 hrs trying to figure it out and im stumped. It would be greatly appreciated if I could get help. Thanks. I'm only asking for help with an example of 1 e-book, 1 web journal I can do the rest on my own, but I need help seeing how they would be set up or if im not supplying all the info!





article / journal:


Name: 3D Virtual Worlds: The new Virtual Learning Environments


Date: January 1, 2009


source: Proceedings of the European Conference on E-learning; 2009, p481-488


Authors: Reis Rosa; Escudeiro Paula; Escudeiro Nuno


Database: Education Research Complete


Accession number: 48966861





and an e-book:


Title: Contemporary Approaches to Research on Learning Environments: Worldviews


Author: Fisher, Darrell


Pages: 690


Publisher: World Scientific


LC Call Number: LC210 --, C66 2006eb


ISBN 978912565082


Dewey Dec.# 370.15/23








Please help it would mean alot, im really stumped on this %26gt;%26lt; Thanks.|||Internet Documents (E-Journal):


Tonya Browning, "Embedded Visuals: Student Design in Web Spaces," Kairos: A





Internet Documents (Website):


Gail Mortimer, The William Faulkner Society Home Page, 16 September 1999,


%26lt;http://www.utep.edu/mortimer/faulkner/ma鈥?/a> faulkner.htm%26gt; (Accessed 19 November


1997).

No comments:

Post a Comment