Saturday, February 11, 2012

Trying to sell my A&P book that happens to be an international version :/?

I have this book: ISBN 9780071312837


and I am trying to sell it for as much as I can. I have googled "sell textbooks" and other similar searches but can't find any place that will buy it for more than 6 bucks(give or take). I paid around 70 for it, and it is in new condition. Since it is international, that means its not supposed to be sold in the US. However, when I bought the book, they claimed it to be the American Version and basically screwed me over. Thank God, the book is very very veryyy similar to the american version and when compared to it, I had yet to find any errors/differences. Please help :/|||You legally cannot sell that copy in the US. Your best hope is to sell it to a friend who doesn't care that it's international.|||Try selling your textbooks on http://www.GreenTextbooks.com they are an awesome site and all ways get me the most money for my textbooks. Try it you don't got anything to lose, just enter the ISBN numbers in and see how much you can get for it.|||You should try TextbooksRUs.com. They buy International Editions. I sell almost all my textbooks to http://www.MyBookCart.com, but if I have an international edition, I sell them to TextbooksRUs.com|||The ISBN you list is not showing as valid, but I suggest Half.com as a site to try





Hope you find a buyer

No comments:

Post a Comment