Saturday, February 4, 2012

The L Word in Spanish?

I am looking to get the entire "The L Word" series IN SPANISH. I tried to find them on amazon and was successful except I checked them out in the library to verify and they were all translated in HISPANO instead of ESPAč„©OL from Spain. I need them to be in spanish from Spain. I know they exist because I know someone from Spain who has seen the entire series in what was obviously dubbed in spanish from Spain.





Can anyone help me locate these? I just need a site where I can get ahold of the ISBN numbers. I've tried to search but i'm running into a little bit of google block because the search engine doesn't understand what I mean.





PLEASE HELP!|||Since Amazon didn't pan out, my suggestion would be to try the show's official website (most likely it would be tied into Showtime's someplace) and see if they have anything like a merchandising link for ordering the DVDs and the foreign-language dubs. Even if you don't want to order them from Showtime, you could probably at least get the ISBNs. If still no luck, then see if they've got a link or e-mail for questions and just ask them.

No comments:

Post a Comment