Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Call Of The Wild book?

I read the book about a year or two ago and it was great. But now I need to fill in an application for a school and I need to write an essay about a book and I picked the call of the wild.


One little problem though...


I want to find the exact kind of copy of that book but when I searched I couldn't find it.


All the info on the book cover that I remember is that it was the color yellow.


Title- Call Of The Wild


Author- (never forgot) Jack London


Color- Yellow


Type- Paperback


If you find this kind of book could you please, PLEASE give me the ISBN # in your answer. Thank You.


:) Thank You VERY Much|||ISBN-13: 9780812504323 (long!)





You can get it at Barnes %26amp; Noble.|||It's a Hand full|||Are you sure you need the exact copy that you read at first? Maybe it would be easier to go to your local library and look for it, or get them to order it in for you from another library?

No comments:

Post a Comment