Saturday, February 4, 2012

Engineering Question.?

I have been on the search for a few certain solution manuals for a few of my classes. Now I understand that if I cheat off the solution manual that I am basically not learning anything, however i believe my Professors took that into account, and basically changed each number on each problem.





Basically the Professor chooses a few random numbers from our school ID, and we need to use those Numbers, so at the same time you also cannot cheat/compare answers with the person who sits next to you cause he has different numbers to use.





So I will be using the solutions manuals just as a form of help. If I can see how it is done, then i can basically follow the same general steps.





Ive looked basically everywhere i could, Cramster.com, different websites which offer ebook solutions, and i cant find anything for my books. Would someone be willing to help me find solutions manuals to any of the books I list?





Structural Steel Design 4th Edition By Jack C. McCormac


isbn# 978-0-13-221816-0





Geotechnical Engineering Principles and Practices By Donald P. Coduto


Isbn# 978-0-13-576380-3





Traffic %26amp; Highway Engineering 4th Edition By Nicholas J. Garber and Lester A. Hoel


isbn# 978-0-495-08250-7





Like ive said, Ive tried almost everything i can think of, and i cant find anything. Could anyone help?|||Your best bet is to talk to people in your classes. Solution's manuals tend to float around from student to student. Ask around, otherwise you can try:





http://www.student-plus.net/index.html





You will have to pay for it, but it is usually pretty easy to get other students to buy it with you. The website will explain everything, you email them with the title, author, edition, and what you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment