Saturday, February 4, 2012

How can I sell a book that cannot be searched on Amazon?

I'm college student and this is my first semester. I see people usually sell textbooks on Amazon to save money in order to buy new textbooks for the next semester. I'm doing the same and everything is going well. But the point is, Amazon always ask us to search out the right textbook already available first. If I can't do that or can't find the ISBN printed behind, how can I post it on Amazon to sell?





My textbook is 2010 established.


Name: College Accounting, 3rd Edition.


Author: Denise N. Wooten


Doesn't have ISBN.





I really need advises from you guys.


Thanks a lot :)|||If the book doesn't have an ISBN, it must be privately published or from a foreign country. You can't find it any other way, so Amazon doesn't have a record of it.





So you can't sell it as part of the textbook buy-back program, but you can still sell it. Go to this page: http://www.amazon.com/Sell-Books/b/ref=t鈥?/a>


Scroll down to where it says "There are two ways to sell books on Amazon.com" and click on the link under it on the right, "Sell on Amazon.com"


If Amazon still must recognize the book, then scroll down farther and click on the Customer Discussions link and ask your question there.


You could also contact Amazon directly to ask them about it. If this is an American book published through an established publishing company, it could be there's some data wrong in their database about it, and they can fix that.|||you can sell it on bazaarstuff.com

Report Abuse


|||Try intra-campus sales as well as Craigslist.|||You could just ask the class' new students if they want to buy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment