Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Does anyone know where I can find the OFFICIAL Jap. (not bootleg) Escaflowne Roman Album Art Book (with obi)?

If anyone knows where I can find one, let me know. My active e-mail is hknope@msn.com. Also, the ISBN number #: 4-19-720009-9. I have searched a lot of places such as Amazon.co.jp, and Rinkya (both have the book but I do not speak or read Japanese). eBay has had the book on there a few times but discerning which one is bootleg or legitimate is difficult. (I know of only a few trustworthy eBay members but the auctions have since ended.) I am an avid collector, so if anyone knows where online I can buy this book (Official book, not bootleg), your serious advice is much appreciated. As mentioned, serious advice only!!! (Side note: I would like the option of having the artbook sealed (shrink-wrapped or placed in illustration artbook protective bags.) If any (serious) questions and comments, contact hknope@msn.com





P.S.- Please, I repeat, please NO BOOTLEGS! I am very particular on what I collect. Sorry, it is just the way I am.





Thank you for your time and effort!


hknope|||I found a used version here:


http://benippon.com/shop/product_info.ph鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment