Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Questions about selling text books on barnes and noble>?

Ok so I'm trying to sell some text books of mine on barnes and noble but im having some diffiuclty. I have text books from this semester that I just finished and my first semester. They are in good condition. Years 2005 to present. But I was wondering a few things:





1. I put in my ISBN numbers and it tells me they only found 1 out of 4 numbers i typed in.. why?


2. Does barnes and noble program only accept paper back books?


3. Why can I sell a couple and not all of my books?


4. When I search for text books i'm trying to sell, I can find it on the website but it's not letting me sell the one I have to them.. why?


5. Finally, is there a maximum amount that they will give you for your books?


Thank you soo much for your help.. I hope i can sell more than just 2 books to them.|||I'm not sure if there is a reason you are specifically only looking into Barnes and Noble, but I know from personal experience that it's never the easiest or best site to work with.





Along with that, sadly, we get totally screwed trying to sell back textbooks. It's heartbreaking really, but that's how it goes for some reason. I'm to the point now where I try to only buy used books and I do a lot of research first. I often ask the professor if I can get an older copy that what is recommended, and often times it's allowed. It can save you tons of money, and you don't feel so crushed when you can't sell them back. (I've also gotten the international editions, and they are the same!)





I'd try some of these sites if you want to sell your books. Most of them are a lot more lax than B%26amp;N and therefore you have a better chance of making some money:

No comments:

Post a Comment