Saturday, February 4, 2012

American Sign Language? Is It Hard?

Sign Language fascinates me. I am gonna get this book:http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksea鈥?/a>


ABOUT how long will it take for me to learn?|||I know sign language and its NOT HARD AT ALL! I promise...I took for years of spanish and learned nothing...I took 3 years of ASL and I could communicate easily with a deaf person who only signed. I would not suggest learning ASL through a book. It's hard to see exactly what hand movements your supposed to do when your looking at pictures. Take a class its easier and faster. You dont what to confuse the sign "Meet" and "Sex" so please take a class, because believe it or not those signs are similar.


Good Luck.|||There is a ASL class at my school, some of my friends take it and they say it's the easiest class they have.|||it depends on how your brain picks it up and how eager you are in learning american sign language. i learned the "basics" for a week.|||I had a look at the American sign language, it is different to Australian, not much though, but I have a granddaughter who is deaf so we had to learn, it is fairly easy to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment