Saturday, February 4, 2012

What should i call this type of dress when searching?

I want a dress with a similar design and shape to this dress. In fact, I'd LOVE this dress. But, I need something I can try on, to make sure it will fit. But, if I just search all the dresses in the world, it could take me forever. What would you call it (i.e. frock, short dress, aline) so that I might find more that are similar to it?





http://www.frockonline.com/Shopping/Wome鈥?/a>|||That style of dress is a shirtwaist dress (BTW, it is mentioned as such in the description in the link you you provided!).





Lotus, you're welcome. I just looked at the links you added for the other dresses you found. I like the Old Navy one, the print is really cute!|||hmmm im not shure ask ur friends they would no its more like old fashion but hip at the same time|||Jewel button embroidered taffeta dress...works for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment