Saturday, February 4, 2012

The past comes back to haunt you . .

When I was in the fourth grade, my dad bought my sisters and I a giant box of books. One of the books was called "The Power of the Rellard" by Carolyn Logan. Another book was called "The Palomino" by Virginia Vail. Now, when i went to search for them online it took a while because I guess they're out of print. (and I didn't know the authors, I was doing an image search on Google)





My questions are: Has that ever happened to you? You remembered a book you read when you were a kid and wanted to read it again, but just couldn't find it, either because you didn't remember the title and/or author, it was out of print, you knew what the cover looked like and still couldn't find it, or because no one on Y!Answers could help?





:)





Oh, and have any of you read The Power of the Rellard? Or The Palomino? I remember I loved them and they were two of my favorites at the time. It would be interesting to know!





http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/BookDeta鈥?/a>





http://www.kayleighbug.com/si/_bf_KB0001鈥?/a>|||that happend to me once...i tried to find a book called the ghost next door, i think. i looked everywhere and the only one i could find was a goosebumps book....it still bugs me.|||Yep, I'm trying to find an old issue of Fate magazine, and I can't remember what issue it was. I think it was printed between and betwixt 1962-1964.





Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment