Wednesday, February 8, 2012

"put it in the shopping cart" When I was a kid I had this book and I loved it?

I would like to find it for my daughter. I am 25 and the book may have been my brothers who is 32...so it was made between late 70's early 80's. I have searched for years in resale shops, and cant find it under a isbn number so i guess it has long been discontinued. Does anyone have it or know how to go about finding it?|||I just checked a few archives, and ebay. If you could find the exact year of publication, or the author, you'd be able to find it much easier, or you could keep going to thrift stores, take your daughter with you, it could be an adventure.





edit: i'm still looking, but the text is:





"What will we buy in the candy store? A pail? Ashovel? A spinning top? No! We'll buy jelly beans and a lollipop. Let's put them in the shopping bag. What will we buy in the shoe store? A dozen eggs? A kite to fly? No! We'll buy a pair of shoes that I cantie. Let's put them in the shopping bag. What will we buy in thegrocery store? A pair of socks? A rocking chair? No! We'll buycarrots, apples, corn and a pear. Let's put them in the shopping bag. What will we buy in the hardware store? A tree? A suit? A boat withsails? No! We'll buy a hammer, a saw, and a box of nails. Let's putthem in the shopping bag. What will we buy in the book store? A bird? Aclock? Some flower seed? No! We'll buy one book to color and one toread. Let's put them in the shopping bag. What will we buy in the meatmarket? A flower? A turtle? A maple leaf? No! We'll buy hot dogs, lambchops and a big roast beef. Let's put them in the shopping


bag."

No comments:

Post a Comment