Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I'm looking for a light pink Fairy Tales book that I lost about 15 years ago. Please help!?

Ok, so I took a fairy tales book to school once but then my teacher stole it form me (I think) Anyway, it was gone before I could bring it home. It was a large hardback book that was light pink and had Fairy Tales written in large print. It's illustrations were really beautiful and I just wish I still had it!





It included stories like the little mermaid (non disney version), the giant turnip and many others but I cannot remember, I think Rapunzel was in there too! I was about 8 year old when it was taken from me, and I have searched and searched for years to try and find it but alas, no success. Does anyone have one, or even know the book I'm talking about. I cannot remember the author let alon the ISBN number, all I can remember is the colour...Light pink. Please please please help.





Thanks!|||http://www.amazon.com/Pink-Fairy-Dover-C鈥?/a> ?

No comments:

Post a Comment