Saturday, February 11, 2012

Can anybody suggest me a modern play written by an Indian author?

I am searching for traditional theatre play to be shown on stage, written by a contemporary Indian author.


I have plans to work on such a play as my diploma project.


Please help me find something good, with 2-4 characters involved in the story.


Please give title and author, and ISBN (if available). Plays should be written in or translated to English.


Thanks a lot in advance!|||You might try checking out www.exoticindia.com


That site has books on all subjects for sale...hope that helps.|||Here is an article about Indian literature, and it suggests some great Indian plays:





http://www.diehardindian.com/demogrph/mo鈥?/a>





If I find anything else I will add it here.|||Reed ki haddi


search on google

No comments:

Post a Comment