Saturday, February 4, 2012

Buying used textbooks online?

i did not want to buy textbooks on my school's bookstore because they are too expensive but i was confused when i started searching online since my school bookstore does not provide the isbn number


instead it writes the edition like this: 3rd 07


that means the publication date is 2007 right? but when i searched the third edition of the book the date does not match, its usually an older date...i was wondering if it would still have the same exact material that i need.|||Good luck finding the books you need on-line. I tried the same thing and decided to go to the school bookstore just to ensure I was getting the correct book.|||My school does the same thing. I just look for the correct edition number. I've never had any problems going that way. You could also go to your school's bookstore and write the ISBN number down.

No comments:

Post a Comment