Saturday, February 4, 2012

Help finding a Book on Modern Fighter Planes?

I am looking for a book on Modern Fighter Planes but I only have a description of the cover to go by and not much else. I had gone to a Book sale at the Library last month and picked out a book then decided not to buy it and now I am trying to find it on Amazon but to no avail. I have search over 1,000 book titles but haven't found it yet. Maybe someone here can help. Here is the description on the cover of the book.





What I can remember is that the word FIGHTERS is in all caps and in Bold white lettering. I don't know what might have been above the Fighters title. The picture on the cover is of either a Sepcat Jaguar or a Panavia Tornado semi head on view going vertical. Copyright would be in the late 1970's around 1977-1978. Book would be 14 Inches high and 12 inches wide.





This is the best I can give from what I remember. What I am looking for is the Full Title and ISBN so that I can do a more precise search for this book on either Amazon, Barnes and Noble or Borders. If you have a picture that would be helpful also. Thanks|||I remember seeing that book, too, and I seem to recall that it was an edition of "Jane's Books." Every year, Jane (a publisher, not a lady) publishes a book of the various ships of the navies of the world, and they also publish books of aircraft, both combat and cargo, land warfare, etc.





http://www.historynet.com/book-review-ja鈥?/a>|||Janes Books brings out many series of military books

No comments:

Post a Comment