Saturday, February 4, 2012

Trying to find a college book online?

I'm trying to find this college book online so I can buy it cheaper. However, whenever I try searching for the ISBN, it gives me a book which, strangely, no one is selling online. When I tried searching for the title, I found a book but I'm concerned that it's not the exact model.





Here is the book I require: (Notice how freakin expensive it is on campus)


TITLE:College Algebra: Early Func Appr (w/Access Code)


AUTHOR:Blitzer


EDITION:2nd


COPYRIGHT YEAR:2010


PUBLISHER:Pearson Education


ISBN:9780321639899


NEW:$181.50


USED:$136.25





Here is the book I found while searching for the title only online:


http://www.amazon.com/College-Algebra-Early-Functions-Approach/dp/0321587979





If that is the correct book, I'll try searching for a rental online.





Thank you!|||I think you have the wrong ISBM. Try ISBN: 9780321588708


I found it on Half.com for $28.00 if you don't need the access code.

No comments:

Post a Comment