Saturday, February 4, 2012

Looking for this book....?

I've been looking online for a Hans Christian Andersen book called Fairy Tales, Vol 1. The ISBN is 8741241045, however whenever I search that number is brings up a different edition to the one I'm looking for.


I'm looking for a red hard cover book, with a gold flower on the front. It was translated by Keigwin, with Pederson/Frolich illustrations. Published in Odense.


Anyone know where I can find it - or a starting point? I think it may be very rare.|||I don't know. You can try stores like Borders or Barnes and Noble, or go to older bookstores in town.





I found a book of fairy tales by Hans Christian Andersen that's leather bound on the Barnes and Noble site:





http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Complet鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment