Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Writing is Bad Can you please help me find some links?

hello everyone i am junior in college of business and am taking a "Professional Skills Development" class which is in more detail an advanced speech class. well i have no problem with public speaking, in fact have won many public speaking competitions both at the college and high school level. I however do not see eye to eye with my professor. She is a grammar fanatic and supports nothing but her precious writing. I have written an essay in a past class on the negative effects of writing and can remember most of them however i need APA cites and have to write a few lit reviews. So my PROBLEM is i can not find any of the sources i used before i just spent over an hour searching the web with no success. So if you guys could give me some links to some good sources or some ISBN numbers of some books that would be awesome. I do appreciate additional reasons in support my paper but most of all i need links to sources i can cite.|||http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/booksblog/2011/jul/07/writing-bad-for-your-rick-gekoski





couldnt find anything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment