Saturday, February 4, 2012

Help finding an out-of-print book?

I am looking for a hardcover copy of the following book:





In Search of Atticus Finch by Mike Papantonio.


ISBN # 978-0964971103





This is a motivational book for lawyers, which is why I have posted it both in Books %26amp; Authors and Law %26amp; Ethics. I am in high hopes that either a book enthusiast or an experienced lawyer/law student might be able to help me track it down.





Yes, I have found several copies on Amazon, but am uncomfortable using my debit card online. I have spent three years searching for this book here in Alaska. Title Wave books, a used book store, has seen it one time in 2005. It sold and they have not seen another copy. Barnes %26amp; Noble cannot order it because it is out-of-print.





Please can someone point me in the right direction? Or if you already have a copy, are you willing to part with it?





Thank you in advance!|||Hi !


I have found several copies at Abebooks which I have used many times with success . With both Amazon and Abebooks you can , dependent upon the seller , use a money - order to make your purchase .


http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchRe鈥?/a>





=^,,^=|||If you're uncomfortable using your credit or debit card online, you can purchase prepaid visa cards at many stores (walgreens, walmart, etc). They work fine for online purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment