Saturday, February 4, 2012

READ CHEMISTRY BOOK ONLINE?

Hi,


I would like to pose this question to the United Kingdom community, since I believe this book is published by a British company.





How can I read or at least search inside the book titled:





Advanced Chemistry by James Maple,


Published December 1995 by John Murray


ISBN: 071955398





In particular, I would like to see the chapters describing Stoichiometry, Mass-Gram, Molar Ratios, etc. I believe a good chemistry book develops this topic very thoroughly.





Thanks,


Jasmine from the U.S.


|||I don't know if there is a way to look inside this particular book. (I know that isn't what you want to hear!)





Usually, a search in google books gives you a way to search inside or www.amazon.co.uk, but unfortunately the inside of this book hasn't been copied.





There are several used book sites that you may be able to get the book for cheap or visit a library. In Google books, by entering your zip/post code, you can find the library nearest to you that has the book.





Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment