Friday, January 27, 2012

Where can I find a copy of the 1943 play "And Then There Were None" by Agatha Christie?

I can't seem to find it or an ISBN number. Whenever I search it up I get the game or the book and I'm pretty sure my theater professor wants us to get the book with the script in it. Anyone know where I can find it online or elsewhere? Thanks!|||I don't think this is exactly what you're looking for, but I own a book called The Mousetrap and Other Plays by Agatha Christie. It has the play 10 Little Indians in it, which has the same plot and the same characters as And Then There Were None. The only thing is, it's not as long as the book, so I'm not sure if it's what your professor wants. If it is, here's some of the books info to help you find it.


It's a New American Library Book which is part of Penguin Putnam Inc., and the book gives the address http://www.penguinputnam..com. I hope this helps a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment