Friday, January 27, 2012

Harry potter - Order of the Phoenix (Hardcopy)?

Concerning my book, the ISBN number is much different than the one stated on Wikipedia, and other websites.


I checked a ISBN search, but the result showed a paperback copy of the book (with the same ISBN) But mine is a hardcopy book with a different ISBN


Apprently, on this website (http://www.doodledbooks.com/j-k-rowling-鈥?/a> It is relatively rare, but on this website (http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/BookDeta鈥?/a> It contradicts the other website (I know, don't trust all websites)


But, my book is a hardcover with jacket in immaculate condition (Barely, if not did not read the thing)


How much do you think its worth?|||I don't think most people care about the ISBN, to be honest. It's more if there's some rare typo (though if your book has a typo, I'm betting many others do, too) or if it's signed by JK Rowling, or there's some hidden message. Something very unique and interesting.





If not, it's worth a bit less than a new copy bought at the store.|||Are you asking how valuable a hard copy of the book The Order of the Phoenix is? About $20.00 retail. I have one on my shelf upstairs...

Unless yours has some distinguishing factor from every other copy of it (like a mistake, or it's signed, or it's a first run book with a limited run) it isn't that big of a deal. You can buy it at Walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment