Friday, January 27, 2012

Is there any good, reliable way to look up ISBN numbers?

I'm looking up textbooks for school, and two books I am having problems finding. They were posted on my university's official site with the ISBN numbers, but when I enter the numbers they don't come up. One book (Child Development by Parke) does not come up in any search I do, or seems to be sold anywhere. The other book (Research Methods by McBurney) is requested in the 10th edition, but the newest edition I can find is the 8th. Any help? Thanks!


--------------------------------------鈥?br>

If you need it, here's the book information:


Research Methods by McBurney (ISBN:9780495602194)


Child Development by Parke (ISBN:9780697788931)|||Go to dealoz.com and enter ISBN into their search bar. They will find you different web stores that sell books you arelooking for. I tried entering one of the ISBNs that you have listed and it showed me all kinds of options.


I hope it helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment