Friday, January 27, 2012

How can I find the Apocrypha and a book of Christian Legends that aren't included in the Bible?

I'm looking for the Apocrypha (the scriptures that told of Jesus' life as a child that have not been included in the Bible) and a good book of Christian Legends (e.g. the story of the Spear of Destiny, etc.). Please don't tell me to do a search on Amazon.com. I'm looking for useful information. I need a tile and author and would prefer someone who has read these to give me their opinion of the best copy of these books. As far as the exact copy of the Apocrypha if you have your copy handy an ISBN number would be useful (I would like the translated text....not someone who writes of the stories that happened). Thank you.|||The Oxford New Revised Standard Version College Edition|||http://www.ntgateway.com/noncanon.htm|||dead sea scrolls

No comments:

Post a Comment