Friday, January 27, 2012

Search Bar HTML Questions?

I'm trying to set up a search bar on one of my posts. Here is the code:





%26lt;form id="search" method="get" target="_blank" onsubmit="return submitSearch();"%26gt;%26lt;input id="search_by" name="search_by" type="text" value="Enter ISBN Number Here" size="60"%26gt;%26lt;input src="http://www.123.com/wp-content/theme鈥?class="search-submit" id="search_submit" border="0" type="image"%26gt; %26lt;/form%26gt;





I need help on a couple items:





1.It keeps popping up a new window. How do I stop this?


2.How do I make the search window taller?


3.How do I get the text inside the box to be lighter and also disappear when you start searching?





Thanks!|||Targety=blank creates a new window. Set height for the css class and input. Set it to reload the page for the search results.

No comments:

Post a Comment