Friday, January 27, 2012

Best Web Host to sell Used Books?

I currently have a used bookstore on ebay and half.com and would like to branch out onto my own web site. I am looking for a web hosting service that will meet my needs. I use Auctiva for my book listings on ebay and like the search ISBN number. It will pull up the book along with description and photo. Is there a Host that offers that feature? I am also looking for an easy site to build. Any suggestions?|||My friend that collects and deals rare books uses ABE -





http://www.abebooks.com/docs/Sell/





Good luck!|||I suppose you are looking for a script to get these things done. Almost all web hosts support scripts like php, asp etc....


Hence first choose an appropriate script to do this thing and then get a host that support it.|||Hi there





I recommend www.clickahost.com for hosting your site and they have a 50% discount as well (Use coupon "exevior")


Their hosting gives you CPanel to manage your website, and the first time you login, it starts with a tutorial on how to use it.


Once logged in to your CPanel and watched the tutorial, search for "Fantastico". look for Joomla 1.5 and click install.


This will install the most popular CMS (Content Management System) in the world. You can find a lot of joomla tutorials by searching on Google and it's pretty easy to manage. As for building and designing your site, try this http://www.joomla24.com/


It has more than 2000 "Joomla" templates absolutely for free.





If you are up to building a website yourself, this is what you need.


You get the best hosting panel ever


The best CMS ever


And thousands of free Templates to choose from.





What else could you possibly ask for :)





Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment