Friday, January 20, 2012

Help, how do I search for a book published before 1994 by a small provincial publisher in Malawi?

I know roughly what it was about (not being materialistic and how that life can be more fulfilling)


and the demographic of who wrote it (a while priest) though I don't know his name


It probably doesn't even have an ISBN.


It inspired me so much and I would love to re-read it, but I don't know how to search for it....I wish the CIA could use their resources to help me as then I'd be bound to track it down.... any advice anyone?|||rare book search on Deal Oz . com





100,000+ sources - bought many from them on the regular search


advertisers send me ads for JUST $39.95 + S@H


and Deal Oz gets them to me for 6.95 (includes shipping)





all the best|||Try searching in the skip

No comments:

Post a Comment