Friday, January 27, 2012

Question about ISBN numbers?

I'm still new to college and after my first fall quarter I'm trying to get to my bookstore to buyback the books. I tried to look up the ISBN number for a quote but it's not working so obviously I'm doing something wrong. There are two on the back ofthe book...





ISBN-13: 978-1-133-36242-5 and ISBN-10:1-133-36242-7





Which one do I enter in to search for?I tried both individually but it said those arent text books. Please help and don't laugh at me!:( thanks!|||"Acp Introductory Algebra, McKeague"?



You can enter either one. You just need to remove the dashes.



I usually use this site: http://www.bookfinder.com/|||On Amazon.com you can just type in the name of the book and the edition and a picture of the book will pop up. If you go to that page the correct ISBN will be there.|||First one

No comments:

Post a Comment