Friday, January 27, 2012

Exact title and ISBN of book?

i thought the book was thitled "the complete tales %26amp; poems of Edgar allan Poe" but searching that doesnt't seem to show the same book that i was looking for. THe book that i am looking for is large and black;possibly out of print? if you could tell me the exact title adn ithe ISBN i would really appreciate it|||Hi... you may want to spread your search out to other similar publications, because I'm sure there are so many compliation books out there.





I would suggest that you look on Amazon.com and just do a search for "Edgar Allan Poe." Doing that, I found what looks to be a black hardcover (thank goodness Amazon has pictures of most items!), though I wouldn't be able to tell you if it's the book you're looking for. Its ISBN-10 is 0785814531. Take a look at it here and see if it's what you're looking for... http://www.amazon.com/Edgar-Allan-Poe-Co鈥?/a> If not, definitely do the search that I describe above and see if you can find it. Good luck...|||Edgar Allan Poe Complete Works %26amp; Poems


ISBN: 0-7858-1453-1


Black front cover, brown spine.





Sits on my shelf.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment